What’s a Landing Page?
A Landing Page is a site page that provides specific information to buyer personas or specific targeted audience and, according to Seth Godin, optimised particularly to stimulate 1 of 5 actions:
- Get a visitor to just click (to go to another page, either on your own website or someone else)
- Obtain a visitor to purchase
- Obtain a visitor to provide consent for you to check out up (by email, telephone, etc.). This consists of registration.
- Convince a guest to inform a friend about your website/services/business
- Get a visitor to find out something, which could likewise include submitting a comment or giving you a sort of comment
Landing Pages are essential in any internet marketing campaigns like email marketing or PPC marketing.
The main goal of the landing page will be always to maximize the user interaction when visiting a site, especially for that very first time.