Email marketing is not new; it is a marketing strategy that brings you one on one with a potential customer. It is a crucial part of holistic digital marketing strategy you need to learn and master as a startup that needs to do everything you can to make that essential selling!
So what is email marketing?
It is considered the heart of your marketing. Indeed, get your email marketing correctly, you will love the smell and taste of doing business! Therefore, it is a marketing strategy that collects relevant target audience direct contact as permission to send your business and product information to them. In other words, you have your email recipient’s approval to receive to your business emails.
One thing is striking with email marketing, it provides repeated opportunities to contact the email owners for marketing purposes, and you can sell as many offers to them as possible.
Benefits of email marketing to your business
There are many ways email marketing will help your business to grow, the following are essential:
• Awareness building. Email marketing gives you’re the resources to create massive, well-targeted awareness for your products or services. The more your e-mailing list, the better the customer awareness.
• Affordable product promotion. You are saved from colossal advertising and promotional expenditure.
• Traffic building. The heftier your e-mailing list, the more the traffic you will get for your products.
• Product testing and perfection. It affords you the opportunity of getting your product in the hands of your target customers for initial testing and perfection without getting into failed trials.
• Increase sales. A well-articulated email marketing strategy will boost your sales tremendously.
How to grow your business using email marketing
1. New products or service promotion. You can design and plan a new product successfully and avoid a hit or miss situation. When your product is out, it has a stable customer already.
2. Customer loyalty building. You not only know your customers, but you can also get in touch with them, this helps you to direct your marketing campaign aimed at building loyalty to your secure audience.
3. Customer education. It is your job to educate your customers about your offers. You have a reliable list of willing customers to listen to you using well-articulated customer education content.
4. Automated follow-up. With the emails of your customers, it is easier to be in touch with them. You need a regular business update to share using various email management tools to reach out to them.
5. Traffic generation. When you need more people for your upcoming product launch, it is easier to use your email contacts for the job. You can come up with a promotional plan and ask your contacts to invite their friends with a reward; start a competition if you like and drive massive traffic.
6. Business survey. Email marketing offers excellent opportunity to build your business through surveys. Come up with product development or review survey and get input from your customers.
Emailing list is a powerful resource to connect with your secure audience. As secured list, you are not getting your email messages ending in spam box of your recipient because you had their permission to receive marketing messages from you. Like other digital marketing resources, you need to learn how to design, plan and implement a successful email marketing strategy that will grow your business.