Every living being loved to react to what they see. This is why television is a powerful marketing tool ever known to man before the coming of the internet. Since the advent of digital marketing, no other marketing tools have been as powerful as the use of video as a way to communicate marketing information to the audience. Therefore, video marketing has proven to be potent marketing tools in the hands of digital marketers to capture the attention of their audiences.
The available study shows that half of the online marketers admit that videos have a higher ROI than other digital marketing media ever used. The study added that videos have been responsible for about 64% of offline sales just because the video advert convert favourably leading to more offline purchases. Report from YouAppi in its Second Annual CMO Mobile Marketing Survey, the year 2018 is set to witness about 85%, a massive investment in video marketing according to feedback from marketers. This figure is to increase from 75% investment achieved in the year 2017.
Video Marketing for your business
The reason content goes viral within the shortest time of posting is due to the power of video marketing to attract and capture the audience like magic. If you are thinking of one way to boost your reach and conversion, it is better to think video marketing. Let’s consider some reasons why you should use video marketing for your business.
- Attention grabbing! A buyer’s decision making action is not a long drawn out process. The best way to get your buyer to take action is to show them by doing it. Many buyers believe what they see than what they hear.
- Boost conversion and increase sales. Online marketing needs to take cognizance of the short attention span of their audience; video marketing an excellent good job in this area. However, its ability to capture attention is the same ability it converts and makes sales within the shortest time possible. A study says you stand the chance of increasing your conversion up to 80% if you add video to your landing page.
- High return on investment. Report of the study of businesses and video marketing shows 83companiesesses reported high return on investment from the use of videos in their marketing ads.
- Trust building. The psychology of indulging in face to face communication as a way to build trust in an interpersonal relationship finds a useful application in video marketing. People resonate with people they can see, and that will elicit trust from the listeners. As a result, trust is built and sales made.
- Video helps your ranking. It has been said time, and again that social media signal is about the strongest of all content marketing signals used by the search engine in its ranking activities. Google, in particular, loves it when your content enjoys quality user experience, which is measured by how much your audience resonates with your content by way of sharing, likes, comments, and engagement. The well-shared video content will boost your site ranking and increase your visibility.
- The video makes mobile users happy. Statistics show that mobile searches are gaining a huge momentum against desktop searches. One content that gets shared the most on mobile is light video content that can go from one user to another in a matter of seconds.
Sometimes, what you need a video to explain in 30 seconds may take hundreds of words to pass across, even without heating the crux of the subject. Your business stands a huge chance of increasing its lead generation, build amazing traffic to your website, convert more and sell more with video marketing as the champion of your marketing activities.